Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Needing some Inspiration.... Megan Ayers Photography Model Search !!!


Did I catch your eye??? Well GREAT !!! Yes...I am needing some inspiration, I am working on a sort of "New" Style for myself and I need some models for inspiration....so here is the deal !!!


ANYONE at all intrested in possibly modeling for me and helping me to achieve these wonderful and some crazy ideas in my head, here is what you need to do !!!

Please email to me the following information :

Full Name
Location
Age
Interests/Hobbies
And describe something about you that just makes you Unique !!!!
Please send along with this info at least TWO photos of yourself, 1-photo a Head shot, and 1 Photo full body !!!


EMAIL TO : info@MeganAyers-Photography.com


I will be choosing TWO people to model for me.......THAT means TWO sessions will be given away to the lucky people !! All you have to do is be willing to work with my ideas and travel with me for a day to different locations !!

These sessions will take place in the spring, as soon as the weather gets warmer , which I hope is just right around the corner...LOL

So get your entries in, I am anxious to see who will respond to this !!! ONLY Serious individuals only please !!! Must love the camera as well !!


Thanks to all and good luck !!

DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS SATURDAY JANUARY 30TH 2010 !!!!! SPREAD THE WORD....


***********EMAIL ENTRIES TO: info@MeganAyers-Photography.com *********

Megan Ayers Photography

www.MeganAyers-Photography.com


PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE AT LEAST 2 PHOTOS WITH YOUR ENTRIES, THANKS !!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

Copyright

All images seen on this page are copyrighted by Megan Ayers Photography, unless otherwise stated.

Followers

music