Thursday, January 21, 2010

A few new things going on with ME !!

Well, first and foremost..the most exciting news I have to tell is that Megan Ayers Photography now has STUDIO LIGHTING !!! This means that I am now fully equipped to set up in the comfort of your own home or location of your choice and provide you with those studio style portrait sessions !!! Also with new lights came some new backdrops so I am very excited about that !!!

Second update on me is that I have been asked to set up and be the photographer for the Miss Winterfest Pageant that will take place February 20Th in Moorefield WV !! Anyone intrested in entering there child may contact Tonia Berg (304) 257-3397 ! I will be set up that day to take photos of the contestants for anyone intrested ! There will also be a Miss Photogenic award in which I will be the judge so I am very excited about that as well !!

And finally...I am very excited on a 60 day Fitness journey I am about to embark on....A fellow photographer friend of mine, Sheri of Bella Bambino Photography is putting on this awesome challenge for those wanting to put a little fitness into there life...and well, I think I am there !! These winter months are never good for me as I can't get out and be as active as I would like...so here is to the challenge, and the high hopes of great success !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

Copyright

All images seen on this page are copyrighted by Megan Ayers Photography, unless otherwise stated.

Followers

music