Saturday, September 13, 2008

Introducing..."Baby Samuel"

This little guy is a cutie....he reminds me so much of My little Hunter !! I just could not wait to get my hands on him and hold him and spoil him for a few hours !! He is so beautiful and a little chunky monkey.....!! His mommy and grandma where WONDERFUL as well !! They where so laid back and relaxed which really helps my job as a photographer !! Little Samuel did great until the clothes came off and then it was MAD city from there...poor little thing, I would be upset too people taking off my clothes and putting a camera in my face..lol !! SO....mommy brought little Samuel down about a week or so later and we got some more really good shots !! I love the outdoor photos the best !! I can't wait to get ahold of that little guy again soon !! Thank you Samuel. mommy and Grandma !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

Copyright

All images seen on this page are copyrighted by Megan Ayers Photography, unless otherwise stated.

Followers

music