Saturday, September 13, 2008

Brittany & Andrew Maternity Session

This was my first Maternity Shoot and I fell in love with doing this type of portraits !!! Brittany and Andrew where WONDERFUL..and a blast to hang out with for the few hours we spent doing these photos !! It was such an honor to be able to do these photos for this family......they where so appreciative and had nothing but good things to say about my work and that makes me feel GREAT !! We are all now just waiting for that little baby girl to enter into this world....and I can't wait because "I" ...lol...once again get the privilege of working with this wonderful family and capture her first few days !!! Can't wait and I know her mommy and daddy can't either...Esp..MOM..LOL poor thing !! Thanks Britt and Andrew....you two where the best !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

Copyright

All images seen on this page are copyrighted by Megan Ayers Photography, unless otherwise stated.

Followers

music