Sunday, February 28, 2010

Modeling Contest Winners.....

It has been brought to my attention that there are still some out there that do not know the official results of the "2010" Modeling contest. Model winners where posted several weeks ago on myspace and facebook, but I realize where not updated her on my blog page ! I am deeply sorry for the confusion, at the time the contest was ending, I was having Internet connection issues and had a delay in posting the winners. But here are the results and thank you so much for your voting and interest in our winners !!!
I decided to choose 3 Girls instead of just two so the TOP 3 winners from the public vote are:
Sarah Park
Ashley Walker
Brooklin Gilbert
Once again, I apologize for the confusion and thank you so very much for voting !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

Copyright

All images seen on this page are copyrighted by Megan Ayers Photography, unless otherwise stated.

Followers

music