Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A little taste of the "New" Couture Side of Megan Ayers Photography

I am excited beyond belief to share with everyone these brand new photos of a stunning young lady that was kind enough to be a model for me !! I am looking to bring more of a high fashion, edgy style into my work, and knew that she was just the girl to help me bring this vision to life ! I couldn't wait to get home and get working on these photos as I knew that they where just going to be great...I can't get enough of them, still working on some but here are a few of my favorites from the session !! I have been so inspired by the Couture style of photography that some amazing photographers offer and have the passion to pursue this style myself ! It is capturing individuals in there element, personality with a twist of edginess and high fashion. Let me know what you think and enjoy !!! Thanks Brittany, you where wonderful !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

Copyright

All images seen on this page are copyrighted by Megan Ayers Photography, unless otherwise stated.

Followers

music